Ferrostaal Oil & Gas
International EPC contractor for oil & gas and industrial plants
Ferrostaal Oil & Gas GmbH plans and implements industrial plants internationally as an EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contractor. Providing single-source expertise, the company has a track record of more than 300 successfully realized industrial projects worldwide. Project sizes are from € one million up to € 300 million.
As system integrator and EPC contractor, Ferrostaal Oil & Gas provides comprehensive project solutions for industrial plants:
- Client specific project development
- Tailor-made financing solutions
- Lump sum turnkey or open book calculation
- Early and continuous risk management
- Huge experience in leading international consortia
- Widely recognized project management competence
- Independent technology and equipment selection
- Flexible integration of partners worldwide
EPC Contracting for oil & gas and industrial facilities
Ferrostaal Oil & Gas implements plant projects for the oil & gas industry and for industrial plants like vehicle assembly & manufacturing facilities, processing plants, training centers or industrial solutions for mining and minerals. In all business areas the customers profit from the know-how and international experience, above all in project management, EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contracting and production planning.
Ferrostaal Oil & Gas: Profile
Ferrostaal Oil & Gas is headquartered in Geisenheim (Hessen) west of Frankfurt am Main, with a total staff of more than 70. The target markets of Ferrostaal Oil & Gas lie predominantly in North Africa, Russia, Asia, South America and the MENA region.