Ferrostaal Topsoe Projects
360° solutions for industrial projects
Ferrostaal Topsoe Projects is a 50/50 Joint Venture of Ferrostaal GmbH, the leading German project developer, and Haldor Topsoe A/S, the Danish world market leader in catalysis. Combining distinctive know-how in project development and the facilitation of investments with world-leading technologies, enables us to offer our clients the realization of major industrial projects from one source.
Ferrostaal Topsoe Projects is a one-stop shop for industrial plants in the petrochemicals, refinery and environmental technology sectors. The joint venture prioritizes strong growth markets in emerging economies as well as other regions rich in natural resources like North America. Ferrostaal Topsoe Projects is headquartered in Essen and has a worldwide network of employees and partners in more than 40 countries.
- Experience in project development
- Access to attractive financing solutions
- Equity participation
- Fair distribution of risks among partners
- Realistic budget and schedule
- Professional common risk management
- Innovative solutions to key global challenges
- Market share between 15-25% for established products
- > 60% of ammonia produced worldwide on Topsoe catalyst
- Supplier of solutions for 50% of new ammonia plants built within the last decade
Decades of combined experience
While Ferrostaal is one of the leading industrial service providers, with more than 1,000 successfully completed projects in the last 85 years, Haldor Topsoe has developed into the market leader in the catalysis technology since its establishment in 1940. Whether in South America, North America, Middle East, Europe or Asia - our world-scale projects in the petrochemical industry and in other industrial sectors speak volumes of our joint venture partners' competencies. Now customers can benefit from their synergies combined in one company: Ferrostaal Topsoe Projects - Your partner for 360 degree solutions for industrial projects.